The Non-Proft Organization called Comparte was born through an initiative from the United States to Honduras, where the people who were most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic were single mothers, women with disabilities, and children especially. Some of them were fired from their jobs without any bonuses and those who had their small sales It was such a crisis that many of them went bankrupt seeing that they needed to go out to the streets with banners to ask for food or money for their children and them. Wendy Gomez being a Honduran national and owner of several businesses in the United States in the Maryland area, seeing the need of these women her heart was touched, she started with a small campaign to support these small families where single mothers were suffering by the pandemic, the campaign was shared through the social networks, contacts, friends and family of Wendy Gomez in the United States, and with the support of her team in Honduras, this is how it started on Wednesday 01 of July 2020 with the first delivery of a food kit for these people who need it, so the COMPARTE campaign became a Non-profit organization where it is in charge of support the neediest women, women with the desire to fight and move on.
COMPARTE is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting single mothers, women with disabilities, and supporting children to support their personal, economic, and social growth; by creating business strategies that allow development as sustainable and profitable through small businesses that each of them can begin to develop.
Our vision is to support each woman and each child working with them, that they have the faculty of recognition of their abilities and capacities to strengthen the limitations of the appropriate conditions, so that at some point they have a dignified life with a safe environment, A stable economy and that your rights are asserted.
- We are Christians: We firmly believe that God is the center of our lives and the guide of our path; we focus on his word and his faith believing firmly in Him.
- We are in solidarity: Solidarity forces us to go beyond ourselves, our interests or personal needs, we especially solidarity with women and children who suffer from extreme poverty, discrimination, illness, etc.
- We are empathetic: we are empathetic by acknowledging the pain of our program, listening and listening, understanding, and acting to improve your position.
- Respect for difference: we understand that each person is different and unique in the world, we respect their culture, their way of thinking and seeing the world as such, in this way we help them grow and create something unique for the world.
- We are Committed: We are committed to improving the lifestyle of women and children around the world through growth strategies and support for their economic and social sustainability.
- Promotion of personal growth: We create entrepreneurship and innovation strategies for the most vulnerable women and children, taking into account the abilities and skills that each one possesses for their personal growth.
- We are transparent: we allow a real flow of information to each of the antibodies, we detect the review, analysis, and detection of possible abnormalities.
- We are Helpful: We focus on the needs of our program taking them as our own, supporting even going the extra mile.
- We are persistent: We take each challenge with confidence and move forward to become self-sufficient.
- We are dynamic: We generate innovation, we act with active and propelling energy, we are diligent in our processes, leading them with efficiency and effectiveness, to achieve our objectives